Custard Apple Lime Ice-Cream
- 10 mins
- overnight to freeze
- Easy peasy
Snacks, Muffins & Cakes
Need a quick and healthy dessert option? This simple custard apple ice-cream by Dani Stevens - 365 Lifestyle Motivator is sure to be a hit!
- 1 custard apple, peeled and seeded
- 1 – 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- Small handful crushed pistachio nuts
- 1 can of coconut cream
- In a food processor mix all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Place mixture in a container and allow to freeze overnight.
- Scoop and serve in waffle cones or bowls with sprinkled pistachio nuts.
Credits: Recipe inspired by Dani Stephens - 365 Lifestyle Motivator