Stir Fry Pork and Custard Apple
- fa-light fa-bowl-spoon
- 20 mins
- 10 mins
- Easy peasy
Lunch & Dinner
Who doesn't love a stir fry, quick and easy to prepare and a perfect combination of savoury and sweetness.
- 500g thinly sliced pork
- 1/2cup ginger wine (or sherry) and a dash of grated fresh ginger
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 custard apple, peeled, seeded
- small capsicum cut into thin strips
- 3/4cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Marinate pork, ginger wine and egg yolk in a glass dish for 15 minutes. Make a paste with cornflour, lemon juice, ground ginger then add stock.
- Heat little oil in wok, stir-fry pork until brown, add capsicum for a few more minutes then add chopped custard apple and stock.
- Heat through until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice.