Exotic Fruit Salad
- 10 mins
- 20 mins to chill
- Easy peasy
This is so worth the creation time! This dessert has a wow factor, beautiful to present at any dinner gathering.
- 1 custard apple
- 2 red dragon fruit
- 2 bananas
- 250g punnet strawberries, pineapple pieces or any other tropical fruit in season
- Brandy snaps, flaked almonds, or shaved coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Chill all fruit.
- Cut dragon fruit in half. Scoop out flesh then dice into pieces. Ensure empty shells are kept in tact to use for serving bowls.
- Cut custard apple flesh into segments and remove seeds.
- Slice bananas, cut strawberries or pineapple pieces.
- Gently mix all fruit together and scoop into dragon fruit shells.
- To make the syrup just combine honey and lemon together and pour over fruit salad.
- Serve with brandy snaps, flaked almonds or shaved coconut sprinkled on top.