Custard Apple, Cacao & Peanut Butter Porridge
- 10 mins
- 10 mins
- Easy peasy
Hands up! Who wants to try our delicious custard apple, cacao and peanut butter porridge? Warming and naturally sweet, it's the perfect way to start your day.
Custard apples are high in Vitamin C, helping to boost your mood and fight fatigue.
- 1⁄2 cup (45g) rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup custard apple flesh (approx 1⁄2 custard apple)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Optional toppings: 1⁄2 banana, 1 tbsp chocolate chips, 1 tbsp chopped peanuts, handful of
- Add the rolled oats and milk to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer then add the cacao powder and sea salt. Stir to combine then reduce heat to medium-low. Continue to simmer for 1-2 minutes or until oats are soft, thick and creamy.
- Remove from heat then stir through the custard apple flesh and peanut butter.
- Spoon the oats into a bowl and top with any desired toppings.