Custard Apple Cream Pudding
- 20 mins
- 2-3 hours to set
- Easy peasy
This is so worth the creation time! This dessert has a wow factor, beautiful to present at any dinner gathering.
- 3tsps gelatine
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 500g soft light cream cheese
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 190ml cream
- 2 custard apples, cut into segments, deseeded and pureed with a squeeze of lemon
- Berries and fruit for serving
- Dissolve gelatine in one-third of a cup of boiling water.
- In a bowl beat softened cream cheese thoroughly then add gelatine mixture, caster sugar and cream.
- Add custard apple puree and beat until smooth.
- Pour into 8 dessert glasses or pots.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Serve topped with berries and fruit.